Friday, 19 June 2009

The Muffin Man, the Muffin Man

If you were asked to caption this picture, what the hell would you say? Well, Chica over at
Lady Sarcasm (visit her blog; she's hilarious!) posed that question earlier this week.


I thought and I thought of what the heck I could come up with. I think my first attempt was along the lines of "Bob swore he'd never drop acid at Disneyland again". And guess what? It went over like a lead balloon. But I prevailed and it was my second attempt that vaulted me past all the other bloggers and into FIRST place!

"Gary's wish had come true. He really and truly was a stud muffin now."
And looky, looky at what I won: the coveted Kickass Captioner award! This is one of thee most distinguished awards in all of the interwebs. I shall display it with pride! Thanks, Chica.
This is my second award this week. Maybe I should buy a lottery ticket!

3 comments:

DouglasDyer said...

You're on a roll. That is not a baked-goods joke.

nonamedufus said...

Doug: Thanks, man. And thanks for the cool Dyer Twins Award. I'm pretty puffed up over that too.

Lady Sarcasm said...

LOL! You truly are a dufus, but a funny one. Congrats. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...