Saturday, 19 September 2009

Goldilocks Sits This One Out

Okay, I couldn't bear this any longer. (sorry)

Nobody went for a Goldilocks joke, but these guys got their hands in the honey jar...


MikeWJ said...
"I call the couch for 'da Bears game! Somebody get me an ice-cold Moosehead, would ya?"


ReformingGeek said...
"Man, I could go for a coke in this heat! Damn that Al Gore and his freakin' warming."


moooooog35 said...
Actually, Bill really didn't feel like doing ANYTHING for a Klondike Bar.


But leave it to a Cat Lady to come up with something about furry fornicatin' carnivores...

CatLadyLarew said...
Three ways always wore Howard out.


Cat Lady, you be hangin' with Dufus. Congratulations!

10 comments:

ettarose said...

The next time I miss out on your captions, please come by and leave me a really nasty comment. I am so sorry I missed TWO of them. I will be here for the next one. My captcha word suits me, dingings

Quirkyloon said...

Aw the catlady strikes again. Her claws go deep!

Ha! (Not really she is a hoot!)

Congrats to her.

Meow.

Chris@Maugeritaville said...

Sorry I musta missed it.

"Hey, that Goldilocks tastes like chicken."

nonamedufus said...

ettarose: Ya gotta be innit to winnit.

Quirks: Purr-fect.

Chris: Good one! But with humour, timing is everything, guy!

CatLadyLarew said...

Cool! I finally be hangin' with the Dufus!

Thanks!

Don said...

How did I miss this one? I must've been in hibernation too.

nonamedufus said...

CatLady: We be hangin'!

Don: Good one, Don. You've always been one to go with the floe.

Skye said...

Way to go Cat Lady! I saw your comment and just knew I couldn't top that :)

MikeWJ at Too Many Mornings said...

Oh sure, go for the dirty joke. And here I was trying for once not to play it blue.... :)

Good choice, and congrats to the catlady!

CatLadyLarew said...

Cool! I finally be hangin' with the Dufus!

Thanks!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...