and Don posted
..and you people wonder why I vote Republican.
Obama later regrets having his inauguration suit designed by the Queer Eye guys.
moooooog, I hope you don't mind hanging with Dufus, yet AGAIN, man. Way to go.
Mom Likes Me Best
That melon diet can be tricky but I'm willing to try if I can just get my head around it.
Thanks Kirsten. I have lusted in my heart for this award for some time. I'm happy I can finally add it to my collection.
Keep It Down On the QT Quirkyloon Or People Will Talk
One of my all-time favourite bloggers, the zombie-loving, rock and roll-singing, rhyming, joking, parodying, satirizing - well you get the picture - all-round funny blogger Quirkyloon has given me another award. Sheesh, this is gettin' to be like a mutual admiration society bloggy-style. Thanks, Quirks that was thoughful. And here's that award...
I what? I have to come up with 5 obsessions? And I have to pass it on to 5 people? Hmmm... why is that song The Way We Were going through my mind? Sing it Barbara...
Light the corners of my mind
Misty water-colored meme-ries
Of the way we were
Okay, okay. Thanks Quirks. That was sweet. 5 Obsessions?
1. Music, good old-fashioned rock and roll in particular. And evidence of this obsession can be found at dufusdownbeat my music blog
2. Humour. And some of the wackiest knobs on the web can be found at my 2nd home Humor Bloggers Dot Com
3. I'm kinda addicted to captioning. And the fruits of my loins, er, ah, labours can be found at Dufusawards where I keep my hardware. I shine it every 2 weeks!
4. I love visiting my fellow humour bloggers. I have so many favoutites I can't get to as many as I'd like regularly. Maybe YOU could visit them. I pass on this Fabulous Award to all of them! Go check 'em out on my blog roll at A Bunch of Clowns.
5. Finally I obsess about Quirks. She's one of the blogs I visit every day for my funny fix and I never come away disappointed. She hangs out at Musings Of A Quirkyloon.
Thanks again Quirks. And to show my appreciation I've written you a little poem. It's just a coincidence that you happen to be running a contest for the best Zombie Poem. This has nothing to do with that. Heck, no.
A Zombie Poem
Around each dark street corner she lurks
Sipping Diet Pepper, munching gherks