Skip to main content

Sunday Funnies








Comments

Ah, that last one is so sweet. It hits me right in the...funny bone. :) Thanks, Noname, for yet another great way to start my Sunday.
nonamedufus said…
My pleasure. Lots of Weiner references this week. But they kinda Palin comparison to the Sarah shots.
00dozo said…
"...attack Pearl Bailey..." Ha! How on earth did she get to be a Governor? It boggles the mind.

I wonder if snickers are now heard in the House when Weiner is called upon.

All good 'toons, as usual!

;-)
00dozo said…
I think he was just living up to his moniker.

;-)
nonamedufus said…
You'd think the guy'd just "limp" away quietly.
nonamedufus said…
Hahaha...very good, 00dozo, very good!
Cheryl P. said…
Great picks...I know other people are saying that they are sick of the Weiner jokes. One in a lifetime is anything that "meant to be" from a comic point of view. I am still thinking it is pretty hysterical.
Palin on the other hand, I find no humor in her (I do find humor in making fun of her though). I am surrounded by people that adore her and keep saying crap like "she is such a breath of fresh air". I am now holding my breath.
nonamedufus said…
I don't know about you but I really relish Weiner's misfortune.

If Palin's a breath of fresh air then cow farts smell like roses.
Jayne said…
I love the one of Palin reading to the kids. It was a good week for comedy.
quirkyloon said…
Man boobs! Ay, yi, yi! Man boobs!

hee hee

Great choice, once again, dear Nomesters!
nonamedufus said…
Yes, it was. It is every time that woman opens her mouth.
nonamedufus said…
Boy, doesn't take much to get you going!

Popular posts from this blog

Tales From The Supermarket

Bob and Brenda worked in the supermarket. They weren't check-out clerks. And they weren't stock-boys. Brenda sure wasn't. And they weren't employees who worked in the fish section or the deli. No. They were on the shelves.

They hadn't been on the shelves very long but in that short time they'd developed a considerably close friendship.

The chatted all day when the store was busy and at night when the store was closed. They talked about everything. The talked about what raw products they came from. The talked about their manufacturing processes. And they talked about the long routes in semi-trailers that brought them to this store.

Oddly enough the one thing they never made clear to one another was just what product each of them was.

One day when Brenda was commenting on their friendship she told Bob she was grateful for their amity. "Are you Tea?" said Bob, pekoe-ing her way. "I thought I was Tea". You're coffee!"

This week's Tw…